Monday, November 24, 2008

Blue

Today was a blue type of day. The days that you wake up and realize your dream just ended. Getting out of bed on these types of days are next to impossible. I finally got up after hitting the snooze button for the fifth time. The first color I could remember was blue. Blue walls, blue shirt, blue everything. I then took a shower where the smell was blue. That fresh smell that you keep sniffing until your nose hurts. I put on blue jeans and a blue shirt, went downstairs and ate everything blue. Then I went outside and the sky was blue. This was my favorite part. A blue sky. I got into my sister's tan car, but i wanted it to be blue. I went to all different stores that were blue. I got home and here I am, typing on my blue keyboard and watching me type these black letters... o how I wish they were blue.

No comments: